Monday, January 28, 2019

52 Ancestors in 2019 - Week 5: At The Library - My Books

The prompt for week 5 is “At The Library”. Much of my genealogy research is done ‘at the library’, both in person and through online archives. I often check books out for use at home. And when I find myself referring to a book more several several times, I consider whether it would be more useful to own a copy of the book. Today, I am going to show you the books on my genealogy shelf in my personal library.

 The books

In addition, I have an assortment of high school and college yearbooks on my shelf from areas where my family is found. Some of these were passed down, and others I bought online. I’ve not added to my collection recently, because the yearbooks are been digitized and placed online on the college website and/or Internet Archive. Browsing them online isanother way to be ‘at the library’.

To learn more about 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks, hosted by Amy Johnson Crow, visit her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Family Trees and Branches Blog

 I decided it was time to add a blog to this page, to provide general updates to what I've been doing with my family history research. I...