Saturday, July 2, 2016

Welcome to My Family Trees and Branches Blog

 I decided it was time to add a blog to this page, to provide general updates to what I've been doing with my family history research. I have blogs on my branch pages to talk about people I'm researching and information specific to that branch, but I've needed a way to post general information that applies to more than one branch of my tree, as well as information that may be applicable to your research. So this is it!

What will you find here?

  • General Genealogy News - This may included links to new sources I've found, interesting software, or free access to paid sites. These may be of interest to any family history researcher.
  • Updates to My Research - This will be a summary of updates I've done to my branches. More details will be found on the branch sites which are linked here. These updates will be of interest to researchers who share leaves of my family tree.
  • Rants, Raves, and Musings - These will be posts I just feel like talking about. It may be something I find frustrating or some exciting find I've made. It may also be something that just came to mind. These may be of general interest to any family history researcher, but most likely will only be of interest to me.
  • Anything else I feel like talking about. You'll have to follow the blog to find out!

This post first appeared on my Weebly blog, Family Trees and Branches, 2 Jul 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Family Trees and Branches Blog

 I decided it was time to add a blog to this page, to provide general updates to what I've been doing with my family history research. I...